Sunday, January 19, 2014

Introductions

Hi all!!
So far most of you reading this will already know me, so for you here is just some fun pictures and facts about our family. For those of you who I have not had the pleasure to have know....Yet!...here is an introduction to my fun, crazy, wild, household!


Here is my wonderful husband and father to our two boys, Dennis. This man is truly my best friend! We have been through thick and thin and still loves me and that says a lot about how amazing he is! hehe. He is a Jack of All Trades, if he doesn't know how to do something that interests him he will obsess about it until he has mastered it. He is a mechanic, and in his younger years did amateur racing, thankfully he has calmed down...slightly. Growing up at his daddy's ankles he doesn't even remember when he learned to do construction, hunting or fishing. His has been getting more into leather work and I am amazed at how fast he caught on to it. Here is one of his latest pieces, his Bible cover:

Unfortunately for all of us if he is going to do something at all he will do it all the way! So he took a spill last month on Friday the 13th of all days! He had a good grip with one foot and stepped on ice with the other and next we know this is his newest hardware:

A plate and ten screws!

Next in the family is this wild little fire ball of a boy, whom I couldn't imagine loving any more than I do now, and yet each day I feel like I love him more and more! My oldest son, Quinton:

I can go on and on about this kid! You will be reading far too many stories about him and all the off the wall stuff that comes out of his mouth. I will say that being able to home school him has been a true honor and a daily adventure :)

Third on the list is my miracle baby, Jasper. When I found out I was pregnant with him I actually thought I was having a miscarriage. It was such a touch and go for 10 LONG months. The only thing the doctors could come up with is he was a twin and I miscarried his twin. I was on bed rest for 4 months going out of my mind, at least that's what it felt like. 

Thankfully that was then and now I have a very energetic, wild, hilarious, and tenacious 2 year old! 
 

Then lastly there is me! I'm Jacque,

 I am kind of a coat of many colors trying to pin point down exactly what I want to be when I grow up hehe. I have gone from being a very busy business owner, to part time online college student, home school teacher, Sunday School teacher, full time child chaser, couponer, excellent Dr. Seuss reader, and soon to be a home owner of a wonderful old fixer upper! I'm still very busy, but in the most gratifying way.

When you put all 4 of us together we make quite the pack! Some days are fun, some are funny, and some days I think I am on the crazy train! But I wouldn't have my life any other way.

Signing off for now!
Jacque Heaton




No comments: