Monday, January 27, 2014

Short Post for a Crazy Busy Day: Jasper Bug!

I have been trying my best to keep up with this blog on a daily basis, and I don't want today to be any different. You will most likely see a trend on Mondays. All of my work and quizzes from the previous week are all due on Mondays, so this is my cram and pray for the best day lol. Mix that with having to help Quinton with his school and trying to keep Jasper happy, sometimes I have to take a break just to search the house for where I miss placed my brain lol.

I was trying to get as much studying done last night, but was having a bit of distractions. Here are some pictures I took from my laptop web cam while trying to do my school work, as you can see I was having unwanted, but very cute help:


At any rate here are a couple of cute videos of my little Jasper Bug:
This one was from yesterday (1/26/14) after he woke up from his nap
This one was as he was laying down for a nap about 3 months ago:

Hope you all enjoy.
God bless,
Jacque Heaton

No comments: