Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday School: Daniel in the Lion's Den, The Power of Prayer!

I had so much fun today in Sunday School. It was the first class since moving into our new building. I have missed being a SS teacher and all the fun that comes with the lesson, crafts, and kids! I wish I had gotten a picture of the class but I was to into it to remember.

In my research for this lesson, I ran across some wonderful resources for the Lesson:
Daniel in the Lion's Den, The Power of Prayer!
Here is an awesome PDF slide show with pictures and story. Here is the PDF link:

Here is the adorable craft print out for making a paper bag puppet. Click the picture to make it bigger to download and print:

Here is Quinton's finished puppet: 

The emphasis was on the power of prayer; because of Daniel's faithfulness to prayer, not only was he saved from the lion's den, but the king and the whole nation, where given the gift of living for God.

God Bless,
Jacque Heaton

No comments: