Saturday, March 1, 2014

A Bunch of Randomness & Word Prints from Pinterest!

Owe, what a night!! We have a "Chore Score Board" for Quinton, every time he does a chore or has a clean room when he goes to bed at night, he earns a sticker. Each time he fills a row with stickers he gets a choice of a prize, a new toy/video game, or a special night with either me or my husband (due to Dennis' broken leg he has been sleeping on the couch so he can prop his leg up on the couch arm)....Anyways, last night Quinton picked that he wanted a special night and he wanted to spend it with his brother Jasper and  me....So I'm sure you can imagine how little sleep I had last...But it is a chore system that works wonders in this house and makes the boys feel special, so it's all worth it in the long run.

For today I don't have a post or video that took a lot of time to put together. What I do have is a post of some of my favorite printable quotes from Pintrest, (click here to visit my "prints and poster" board) also with each print I have the link back to the original web page from which I pinned from by clicking the (click here) under each quote.







Hope you all enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!!
God Bless,
Jacque Heaton

No comments: