Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Aluminum Foil Ball To Rid Your Dryer Of Static!

Another great life hack and money saver!
All you have to do is wad up a ball of Aluminum Foil about the size of a softball and throw it in your dryer.
I had previously been having to buy the expensive no-die, no-perfume dryer sheets and I was so excited when I stumbled upon this. I have now been using it for over a year now.


It is going to look similar to the above and below photos.


The picture below shows a ball I just made next to a ball that I have been using for the last 3 months. Even when made smaller by the tumbling of the dryer it will still absorb and eliminate the static.
It only gets as hot as your dryer so you can use it with any type of material you would use in the dryer.


Just throw them in and start your dryer as you always do.
 I normally have 2 in my dryer as it seems to work the best.


Just think of all the money you will save never having to buy dryer sheets again!

Hope you all enjoy!!
God bless,
Jacque Heaton

No comments: