Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hair Goodies

Many don't know this but my hair is kind of long. in fact it is about 3 inches from the floor. Of course you have to take into account that I am only 5'2" so my hair is just less than 4' long. People ask me how long it takes to wash and I reply, "About 20 minutes." It's more of the drying time that takes the longest as I do not use a blow dryer; it simply takes up too much of my time. My usual hair do is normally a braid or bun,, if it takes me longer than 20 minutes to do my hair than it is just too much time (unless it is for a special occasion). That is why I love flowers; they can dress up the simplest of hairdos. 


Because to buy the nicer looking hair pieces can be kind of pricey, and me being the penny pincher that I am I have learned to make my own. A lot of people have asked me if I could make them to sell, and although I wish I could, I simply don't have the time. So I have been throwing around the idea of making some video tutorials on how to make flower hair accessories for the blog. These are some that I have made for myself, so this post is a preview of tutorials to come.




Leave a comment and let me know which flower you would like me to do first! Being that this is a newer blog I do not get many comments and I would love to hear from you!

God bless.
Jacque Heaton

No comments: